Memphis is one of the largest and beautiful city in Tennessee. The city looks really beautiful with parks, gardens, museums, large buildings, theatres, restaurants, bars and clubs. The night clubs here really looks amazing. Plan your bachelor party in one of the best night clubs here if you want to have more fun. All you have to do is check the reviews of popular night clubs in Memphis.
Decide where you want to celebrate your bachelor’s party and share the location with your friends. It is not necessary that you have to visit the night clubs there with your friends but you can go there alone as well. You will definitely get surprised looking at the party atmosphere in the nightclubs there. Even couples can visit the nightclubs in Memphis without worrying about how people around you would react to it.
The below are some interesting facts about Memphis which you should know.
- Memphis is one of the most populous cities in Tennessee. This city has a population of around 6.52 lakhs in 2017.
- Memphis is one of the leading industrial and commercial cities in Tennessee. This city is famous for hardwood lumber, agricultural products and cotton. Memphis has become the home for manufacturing various goods like electrical goods, paper products, chemicals, food stuffs and etc.
- Memphis is well known across the world for its educational and medical facilities. You will find the world’s largest medical centres and educational institutions here. Getting a seat in the educational institutes here is very difficult. Students from different parts of the world come to Memphis to pursue their higher education.
- It is in the Memphis zoo the world’s longest living hippopotamus named ‘Adonis’ lived. Besides, this hippopotamus died in the year 1965 when it was 54 years old. You can also find the world’s rarest animal species here.
- A lot of music festivals happen in the Beale Street, Memphis every year. You can see the world’s top musicians here during the music festivals. The Beale Street will be crowded with the locals and tourists during the musical festivals.
Tips to plan your Memphis trip
- Fix your trip date according to your convenience. The next step is to book your flight tickets online in advance i.e. at least one month before your trip schedule. The flight prices generally increases during peak season but are low in off seasons. Hence, you should book your flight tickets always in advance to save your money.
- Decide where you want to stay in Memphis. Book a room for your stay in one of the top resorts or hotels there to make your trip more memorable. Check the availability of rooms in your favorite hotel and book it advance. Most of the people now-a-days book rooms for their stay in advance to avoid unnecessary tensions post reaching their destination.
- Prepare the list of places which you wanted to see in Memphis. Carry this list with you to avoid wasting your time post reaching Memphis.
- Book car rental services to travel in the city comfortably. Hiring a car rental service will help you to save your time in a great way!
Do follow the above tips to plan your Memphis trip perfectly!